Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best show on TV?

2 posters

:: Off Topic :: Off Topic

Go down

Best show on TV? Empty Best show on TV?

Post by Jebus Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:09 pm

Again, I have no clear winner. Razz

My favourite shows by far are comedy ones - they're essentially all I watch. One of my favourites by far is Buzzcocks - both the new ones and the old ones. I just love the sarcastic comments that they come up with. Razz & the sarcastic comments leads me to another of my favourites... Mock the Week. The best person by far is Russel Howard - anyone who doesn't agree can go die. Very Happy Other comedy shows I love are 8 out of 10 cats and the infamous distraction - both because of Jimmy Carr. Very Happy Although, on 8 out of 10 cats Sean Lock is one of the best people they have, including all the guests.

Stand-up shows are also in my favourites; Jack Dee live at the Apollo, Comedy Store and Jounglers unleashed. Recently I've seen a re-run with Tim Vine on - hilarious. Razz One of the best comics though has got to be Adam Bloom. Anyone who hasn't seen his stand-up I urge you to go on youtube and watch all the videos related to him. One of 'em is poor but the rest are amazing. Smile My favourite of his jokes refers to God and is in his Apollo routine (I think).

Recently I've fell back in love with Fonejacker. If anyone hasn't seen this look for the video with Terry Tibbs and the 10ft paddling pool. If you don't find that hilarious then you have no soul and are going to hell. Anyone, I've been going on for a while about nothing. Anyone else think that comedy shows are the best on TV? Who's your favourite comedian? I'm interested to see if there's anyone else out there like me. Razz
Jebus
Jebus

Number of posts : 130
Favorite System : PCs. Very Happy
Custom Title : Godlike. Very Happy
Registration date : 2008-10-10

http://www.pleasego.screwcamels.com

Back to top Go down

Best show on TV? Empty Re: Best show on TV?

Post by justin Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:01 pm

Family guy is my fav i think its really funny and fun to watch
justin
justin

Number of posts : 21
Favorite System : PC
Custom Title : Member
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Jebus Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:42 pm

I used to love Family Guy and American Dad but that's on... I think channel 5 or something stupid like FX now. I don't really get time to watch it Sad shame really.
Jebus
Jebus

Number of posts : 130
Favorite System : PCs. Very Happy
Custom Title : Godlike. Very Happy
Registration date : 2008-10-10

http://www.pleasego.screwcamels.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Off Topic :: Off Topic

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum