Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has this happened to anyone else?

2 posters

:: Off Topic :: Off Topic

Go down

Has this happened to anyone else? Empty Has this happened to anyone else?

Post by Jebus Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:21 pm

Some... So 'n' so abusing their position of "power". First I put my website up in the "website" section of the personal profile... The next day I was gone. Surely the admins aren't so insecure about this site that they remove ANY forms of "advertisement"? If they are I raise the question of how did you get this website going in the first place? By advertisement - that's how.

Anyway, enough about that... The second thing was also a part of the profile section. There's the "Jobs/hobbies" section. I had "I do what I want, when I want." as it - which is true. Earlier today I found out that some cunt put it to "imadumass Very Happy" There's a few things wrong with that. Firstly, I don't know anyone that would put that - especially in that section. Secondly, as you can tell - I type using proper English... Spelling, grammar, all that crap. Why the fuck would I put "imadumass" when it should be "I'm a dumbass." I think someone failed their GCSE's? (that's a joke for the English amongst us).

I was wondering if anything like this has happened to any other members of this website - 'cause it is just this website. If it has happened to any of you - what cunt is doing it? I'd like to know so I can laugh at their face. Smile If it's only happened to me, why is this prick victimizing me? My guess would be they're jealous since most acts of insulting are down to jealously.

No disrespect to Aman - he's alright - but I think you're being too loose with who you're giving admin status to. As far as I know it's only admin that can change these things apart from the users - and I didn't do it.
Jebus
Jebus

Number of posts : 130
Favorite System : PCs. Very Happy
Custom Title : Godlike. Very Happy
Registration date : 2008-10-10

http://www.pleasego.screwcamels.com

Back to top Go down

Has this happened to anyone else? Empty Re: Has this happened to anyone else?

Post by RSR Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:48 pm

Yeah I think that's right only admins can change it...
From experience I highly doubt it was Aman or Hax...
Pez maybe?
I don't think it's happened to me...but Jebus's right, that's no way to manage a site...

EDIT: Aman hasn't been on today anyway. You can rule him out for sure.
RSR
RSR
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 71
Favorite System : Wii
Custom Title : Sum Miles Christi
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Jebus Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:43 am

I didn't think it was Aman to start, I've spoken to him once or twice and he seems nice and friendly. Same applies to you and Pez, you too a nice people who wouldn't do something like that.

That begs the question, who do I think it was? I don't think it was anyone - I KNOW it was n3misis. How do I know that you ask? It was changed to "imadumass Very Happy". Look at his profile... "Favorite System: the dumass comp and my ps2 Smile". Tell me, who spells it "dumass?" I think that retard does. Like RSR just said, that's NO way to manage a site - giving admin status to some cunt who thinks it's fun to mess with personal profiles. Btw, that's not meant to sound disrespectful to Aman, he's doing a good job with this site. Razz
Jebus
Jebus

Number of posts : 130
Favorite System : PCs. Very Happy
Custom Title : Godlike. Very Happy
Registration date : 2008-10-10

http://www.pleasego.screwcamels.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Off Topic :: Off Topic

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum